|Conventional ||10 Mins||15 Mins||25 Mins
|TurboChef ||10 Mins||
Serves: 1 to 2 (8"), 4 to 8 (12")
- For 8" pizza
- 8" par baked pizza crust
- ½ breast of chargrilled chicken, diced ½" cubes
- ¼ c. of Thai peanut sauce
- ¼ c. of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. of carrots, shredded
- 1 tbsp. of fresh bean sprouts
- ¼ c. red onion, diced ¼"
- 5 slices of fresh red bell pepper, juliened
- 1 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, chopped
- For 12" pizza
- 12 inch par baked pizza crust
- ½ c. of Thai peanut sauce
- 1 whole breast chargrilled chicken
- ½ c. of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. of carrots, shredded
- 2 tbsp. of fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. of red onion, diced ¼”
- 10 slices of fresh red bell pepper, juliened
- 2 tbsp. of peanuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, chopped
This pizza is a delicious twist of flavors on an old favorite of pizza. The Thai peanut sauce can be made in advance and used for this pizza and as a dipping sauce. Many artisan bakeries have delicious par baked pizza crusts. If you want to make your own, use the recipe for dough in the Chicago deep dish pizza and make individual crusts.
Turn Turbochef oven on and under ‘Bake’ on the cook wheel, select ‘COOKBOOK’ then under cookbook, select ‘Par Baked Pizza’. Press ‘START’ to begin the preheat cycle.
To prepare the Thai Pizza, evenly spread Thai pizza sauce over the pizza crust to ¾” to 1” from edge. Place the following ingredients in order over sauce; chicken, Mozzarella cheese (making sure to cover the sauce), carrots, bean sprouts, red onion and red bell pepper. Place pizza on a sheet pan, and place into the oven.
Press ‘START’ again and bake under ‘Par Baked Pizza’ for 3 minutes. After baking, remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro to garnish.
Thai Peanut sauce:
1 c. of cream of coconut (coco lopez)
3 tbsp. of seasoned Rice Wine vinegar
2 tbsp. of soy sauce
1 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes
3 cloves of fresh garlic
2 tbsp. of fresh ginger, minced
2 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil
¼ cup of canola oil
1 cup of peanut butter
2 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, chopped
Blend in a food processor, cream of coconut, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Blend 30-45 seconds or until ginger and garlic are minced into fine pieces. Slowly add oil to mixture while continuing to blend. Add peanut butter and cilantro and blend in the processor until smooth. Cilantro should still be in visible pieces.
Transfer to a clean container. Hold under refrigeration until needed for up to 30 days.