Select from the dropdown menu to download the file.
If you are updating firmware for a Tornado or Tornado 2 oven, be sure to perform the following steps:
- From the Oven Off screen, insert one high-density (gray) smart card.
- If the oven is in idle mode, press the back key once to place it into cooling down mode.
- When the oven is cooling down or off, simultaneously press the BACK and ENTER keys.
- Enter the code 9-4-7-1.
- There will be no feedback from the oven to indicate that the firmware update is in progress or
has completed. Once the display goes blank, wait 30 seconds before removing the smart card.
The oven screen should return within 10 seconds after removing the smart card from the oven. If the display remains blank after 10 seconds:
- Re-insert the smart card.
- Unplug the oven.
- Plug the oven back in.
- Wait 30 seconds and then remove the card from the oven.